THE ERIC ANDERSEN BLUERIDGE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP
The Blueridge Community Association is offering a scholarship of $500 to a graduating student, residing in the community who has offered volunteer services. Preference may be given to applicants volunteering in the Blueridge/Seymour Heights neighbourhood.
The criteria for the award are:
- Residence in the Blueridge Neighbourhood; (Blueridge, Seymour Heights)
- Graduation from a North Vancouver High School;
- Attendance at a program of post-secondary education in British Columbia;
- Volunteer service in fields such as:
- Environmental protection
- Community beautification
- Persons with disabilities
Students may apply for the scholarship by completing and submitting an application form and writing a detailed description of service they have provided and why the candidate should be considered (in 250 words or less).
A candidate may also be nominated by a community member by writing a letter of nomination to the Scholarship Committee.
The nomination deadline is: April 30, 2019.
Applications can be sent to:
c/o 2554 Byron Road
North Vancouver, BC
The monies will be presented to the successful candidate upon proof of enrollment in a post-secondary institution in British Columbia.