Update: the wine tasting has sold out. If you missed out – keep an eye on this space as we may hold another one in the future.
Come be part of an exciting new opportunity to meet your neighbours and
learn about great wine! Blueridge Community Association is proud to
present the inaugural Blueridge Community Wine Tasting.
Whether you are new to Blueridge/Seymour Heights or have lived here for a
long time, come out and learn more about wines from fellow Blueridge
neighbour (our resident wine expert) Domenic Carlucci
(bottle2glass.blogspot.com), and make some new friends.
Need a babysitter? Why not try someone out from our Babysitter’s Directory.
- When: Saturday, November 15 at 7.30pm
- Where: 2589 Derbyshire Way
- Cost: $30 per person (by cheque payable to the Blueridge Community Association or pay by Visa). Must be prepaid by Saturday, November 8th.
- How do I sign up: Please contact us: email@example.com to reserve your spot.
- What to expect: Domenic will present a variety of wines for tasting, along with tips on tasting.
- Some snacks will be provided, but please note this event will not include dinner.
- IMPORTANT: Book early Space is limited to 20 people. Due to space restrictions, this event is open only to Blueridge/Seymour Heights residents.
- Please don’t drink and drive! Walk, or if you have to drive, please take a cab home.