Lots of stuff happening this month.
1. Not the least of which is Blueridge Good Neighbour Day, Sunday, June 8th from 11 am – 3 pm on the grounds of Blueridge Elementary School. Parade starts at 10:45 am at the intersection of Berkeley and Hyannis. Free Admission. Activities for all ages. Come out and meet your neighbours for a fun-filled day.
2. Photographer wanted for BGND. Are you an amateur photographer? We are looking for someone who is available to take pictures at Blueridge Good Neighbour Day this Sunday June 8th, any time between 11 am and 3 pm. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you could help us out.
3. Saturday June 7th, Lynn Valley Lions Club is hosting a litter clean up in local parks. 9 am – free pancake breakfast, 10 am – 12 noon – litter pickup in local parks. Meet at the Lynn Valley Legion.
4. Interested in finding out about Coach Houses in the District of North Vancouver?
Join the DNV at any one of the following upcoming public Open Houses to learn about the proposed gradual entry approach to Coach Houses in the District.
THIS WEEK! Thursday June 5 from 6 pm – 9 pm at Brooksbank Elementary School (Gym), 980 E 13th St, with presentation at 7:15 pm
NEW EVENT! Sunday June 8 from 11 am – 3 pm at Blueridge Elementary School, 2650 Bronte Drive.
Complete the online feedback form and submit to the District by June 18, 2014,to enter for a chance to win a 1-month North Vancouver Recreation Fitness Passes. For more information contact Phil Chapmanat email@example.com 604-990-2373.
5. Save our Seashores – Discovery Waterfront Walk and Boatride (free) Sunday June 15th at 10:30 am, Cates Park. Click here for more info